[asterisk-dev] [svn-commits] kpfleming: branch 1.4 r3317 - in /branches/1.4: ./ wct4xxp/

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Thu Dec 6 02:32:20 CST 2007

On Wed, Dec 05, 2007 at 04:36:44PM -0500, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
>

> > This is generic zaptel code, rather than zaptel-specific.
> >
> > Implement
> >   zt_span_from_lineconfig(struct zt_span *span, struct lineconfig *lc)
> > ?
>
> I don't understand the question... can you rephrase this? What would
> this function do?

The changeset in reference changes all the drivers for PRI cards. The
change is exactly the same. Furthermore, the code around it is exactly
the same. Shouldn't it be thus done in the main Zaptel code?

What if we actually do them in the main handler of ZT_SPANCONFIG before
calling the spanconfig handler?

        /* XXX We assume lineconfig is okay and shouldn't XXX */
        span->lineconfig = lc->lineconfig;
        span->lbo = lc->lbo;
        span->txlevel = lc->lbo;
        span->rxlevel = 0;