[asterisk-dev] Bug #9650 - no ringing on transfer

Nic Bellamy nicb-lists at vadacom.co.nz
Wed Dec 5 15:08:53 CST 2007

This bug has been closed by "file" with the comment "This has been fixed
in 1.4 and trunk."

There's no indication of what SVN revision it was fixed in, and nothing
about bug #9650 in the SVN logs for either branches/asterisk-1.4 or trunk.

Can someone please elaborate? I'd like to fix this for a customer of
ours, but I'm not in the business of upgrading production customers
willy-nilly (ie. I actually want to read the diff).

Cheers,
    Nic.

--
Nic Bellamy,