[asterisk-dev] DTMF end accepted without begin

Dmitry Andrianov dimas at dataart.com
Mon Dec 3 15:24:22 CST 2007

Regarding the <http://www.blueboxmoon.com/bitweaver/blogs/view_post.php?post_id=10> patch - as I understand you allow up to 4 successive misses inside a digit to still consider it a single digit. With block size of 102 samples (12.75 ms @ 8 KHz sampling) it means about 50 ms. However, 50 ms is valid inter-digit interval (matching minimum interval duration requirements) . Which means your patch is not for "general public" because it will almost certainly be eliminating double-digits even where they are should remain.