[asterisk-dev] DTMF end accepted without begin

Dmitry Andrianov dimas at dataart.com
Sun Dec 2 18:58:30 CST 2007

As far as I understand, Asterisk DSP code does not generate DTMF_BEGIN frames (at least unless DSP_DIGITMODE_MUTECONF+DSP_DIGITMODE_MUTEMAX flags are passed to DSP - I do not completely understand that branch of code). This means it is not problem with your configuration, it is the way how DSP code works now.

I believe this can be easily fixed if anyone needs these BEGIN frames.