[asterisk-dev] Problem with asterisk 1.4.13 and AGI variables

MELARGA COULIBALY melargacoulibaly at yahoo.fr
Sat Dec 1 04:20:03 CST 2007

Please,

  i think it is the right list i post this question.

  I wrote an AGI programme that dials extensions and after i read variables like "ANSWEREDTIME"  "DIALSTATUS"
  my problem is : if the callee hangup, i can capture the variables but if the caller hangup, it is impossible to get the variables. this is my code in perl

  $callstart=localdate(time);

  $AGI->set_callerid("$trunk{'cliname'}<$trunk{'cliname'}>");

  $dialstr = $trunk{'strcon'}.$phoneno.'@'.$trunk{'outboundname'}.'|30|L('.($maxmins * 60 * 1000) . ":60000)";

  $res = $AGI->exec("DIAL $dialstr");

  $answeredtime = $AGI->get_variable("ANSWEREDTIME");

  $dialstatus = $AGI->get_variable("DIALSTATUS");

  Please, tell me what wrong
  Thanks in advance!