[asterisk-dev] module core

Clod Patry cpatry at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 15:37:03 CDT 2007

hi,
based on
http://www.pastebin.ca/677224

I realized after a module specifiquely returns AST_MODULE_LOAD_DECLINE, it's
listed in the module show.
Corydon said:
16:28 <@Corydon76-dig> JunK-Y: uh, no.  That's one of the weird things.
Modules that decline to load aren't actually unloaded out of memory
16:29 <@JunK-Y> i just dont understand why its listed after in module show,
since we specifiquely said hey the load its not correct.
16:29 -!- miguel3239 [n=elguerom at h-68-167-124-171.cmbrmaor.covad.net] has
quit ["Leaving"]
16:29 <@Corydon76-dig> Ask one of the guys who know about the core loader to
explain it, I don't understand either

i think the core should not list these module when its declined, no?
since its still in the list and taking memory for nothing.

And some users will see ha that module is loaded, it should work okay.

Thanks for more clarification for me and my friend corydon :)

--
Clod Patry