[asterisk-dev] Application timeouts, Periodic and Scheduled Announcements

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Wed Aug 29 15:50:19 CDT 2007

Russell Bryant wrote:

> So, to make these features generic, I have decided to implement the following
> three application independent features:
>
> 1) Scheduled announcements
> 2) Periodic announcements
> 3) Application timeout

I'll throw a wrench into the works: all this stuff was part of my
original goal for the generic bridging API that Josh Colp has been
working on; there is no reason for it to live in the application space
at all, it can live in the bridge itself, and be configured on a
bridge-wide or per-channel basis.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Director of Software Technologies