[asterisk-dev] invasive fixes to chan_iax2 in 1.4

?? ? shawndu at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 20 20:32:28 CDT 2007

dear Loic Didelot,
     i am very interesting your '16286 active IAX channels'? what's your
machine hardware configure?
what kind of codec are your phones using? are you doing testing on a single
asterisk machine?
do you use mysql ? mysql run in the same machine with asterisk?
     sorry for so many questions, because i am also doing asterisk stress
testing. my data is Asterisk1.2
can surpport about 7k registrations on a single machine. when doing this, i
close rtupdate.

BR
shawn