[asterisk-dev] Logging/debug features: 3 ideas for discussion

Donny Kavanagh donnyk at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 20:36:13 CDT 2007

Implementing the change in the channel would not be the hard part.
Changing the hundreds (thousands) of places in code where they are
checked would be!

It woudn't be difficult, but tedious, some places have no channel,
others have multiple channels, channel variables are all named
differently in different places, sometimes c, some times chan etc.
Its a big janitor project.