[asterisk-dev] Q931_REVERSE_CHARGE_INDIC

Matthew Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Wed Aug 8 10:16:49 CDT 2007

Daniel Zanutti wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Please, i'm starting to develop on asterisk code and I'm having some
> dificulties to find where to start. I need to send the LIBPRI variable
> Q931_REVERSE_CHARGE_INDIC to be used in asterisk extensions. Can someone
> give me some directions?

The first place to look is to grep through the asterisk source code for
some PRI specific variables (like PRI_CAUSE).  Follow its progress down
the stack.  You should find yourself going from chan_zap (getting the
variable from the dialplan/channel, to pri.c, to q931.c, both of which
are in libpri.  There's a model for how to do it.  Have fun!

--
Matthew Fredrickson
Software/Firmware Engineer