[asterisk-dev] Feature Request: Macro LOCK

Nicholas Blasgen nicholas at blasgen.com
Tue Aug 7 18:01:58 CDT 2007

MacroExclusive was discussed in my orginal post.  Can't make a Dial()
application MacroExclusive or no one will be able to execute the Dial()
command.  I was just looking for a way to make it so part of my code was
Exclusive and part of it wasn't.  I'm trying to keep all the code in the
macro defined section, but I can't tell Asterisk which sections should be
exclusive and which not.  I guess I could always call an exclusive macro
inside a normal macro.

On 8/7/07, Russell Bryant <russell at digium.com> wrote:

> Donny Kavanagh wrote:
> > see func_lock in asterisk-trunk.
>
> And the MacroExclusive application in Asterisk 1.4
>
> --
> Russell Bryant
> Software Engineer
> Digium, Inc.