[asterisk-dev] meetme and DTMF going from Zap to SIP-IAX2

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 13:29:03 CDT 2007

On 8/2/07, Russell Bryant <russell at digium.com> wrote:
> Matt Florell wrote:
> > Is there any way to backport the DTMF passthrough to 1.2.X? or have
> > there been too many fundamental changes in how app_meetme.c is
> > organized?
>
> It's certainly possible.  I honestly don't remember how hard it was to do, as I
> did it as a part of a much larger change set (the SLA apps).
>
> --
> Russell Bryant
> Software Engineer
> Digium, Inc.

I looked at the code and it is pretty drastic how much has changed in
app_meetme.c since the 1.2.X tree. I tried the "F" flag with 1.4.9 and
it works great with every combination of channels I could throw at it
passing DTMF through. I am now going to start testing 1.4.9 under some
load to see if I can use it in production.

Thanks for your help,

MATT---