[asterisk-dev] Trixbox/Asterisk Login-logout issue

Seyda Tahincioglu seyda.tahincioglu at is.net.tr
Mon Aug 6 05:14:37 CDT 2007

Hi,

We installed  trixbox 2.2.3,  freepbx 2.2.3,  - asterisk 1.2.22 and
started to use and test it.

We have cisco ( SIP ) ip phones,  for mobility we want login/logout
services in our ip phones.

For example if a person login he/she can make GSM,and external calls but
if he/she logout from the ip phone he/she can  only make internal call.

How can we implement this kind of login, logout  services by using
trixbox - asterisk ? Is there anyone who developed /or can develop  a
code for this issue?

(May be you need distro: centos released 4.5 )

Regards,