[asterisk-dev] bugs.digium.com notification on bug closure

Bisker, Scott (7805) sbisker at harvardgrp.com
Fri Aug 3 14:35:02 CDT 2007

I've been monitoring all of the bugs for chan_skinny, and 4 were closed in the last few days, and I didn't receive an email for any of them.  I get messages fine when the notes are added.

Scott Bisker
Corporate Director of Information Technology
Harvard Custom Manufacturing
Salisbury, MD
Email:  sbisker at harvardgrp.com
Phone: 410-548-7805