[asterisk-dev] Skinny packet capture decode

Paul Cadach paul at odt.east.telecom.kz
Mon Apr 30 22:37:48 MST 2007

Skinny usually uses voicemail lamp stimulus as MWI indicator.

Your message is, in notation of chan_skinny:
req.len = 0x10;
req.res = 0;
req.e = 0x86 /* SET_LAMP_MESSAGE */;
req.data.setlamp.stimulus = 0x0F /* STIMULUS_VOICEMAIL */;
req.data.setlamp.stimulusInstance = 0x01;
req.data.setlamp.deviceStimulus = 0x02;

WBR,
Paul.