[asterisk-dev] Skinny packet capture decode

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Mon Apr 30 18:19:57 MST 2007

As long as I was already working on chan_skinny,
I thought I might try to get MWI working.

I captured a MWI event from a call manager, and tried
to figure out want was going wrong inside chan_skinny,
but I cannot make any sense of the packet.

Here is the data portion of the TCP packet that I think
holds the MWI stimulus:

30 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
12 01 00 00 00 00 00 00
80 24 00 07 AE 85 0C 09
D4 FC 2E 07 56 3C 67 BE
00 00 00 00 01 80 AD FB
56 3C 67 BE 56 3C 67 BE
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

Currently chan_skinny does succeed in setting the icon
next to the line button to an envelope, but it does not
turn on the lamp.  Since the code to even do that was
commented out, I'd guess it has never worked, and hope that
all that was needed was a decent capture of a MWI event.

Would anyone care to help me figure out the contents of
the capture above?

Thanks,
Dan