[asterisk-dev] pickup & call groups

Dov Bigio dov.listas at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 15:22:41 MST 2007

I have one Asterisk configured for several clients, which can have around
3-5 extensions (sip users).

So, I need at least as many pick up groups as clients that I can put in the
same server, so that each customer could have one pickupgroup (ideally
more). Since this is virtually "infinite", I would need an "infinite" number
of pick up groups ;)

Regards,
Dov