[asterisk-dev] pickup & call groups

Philipp Kempgen philipp.kempgen at amooma.de
Mon Apr 16 12:09:52 MST 2007

Philipp Kempgen wrote:

> Dov Bigio wrote:
>
>> Is there any possibily of having more than 0-63 pickup/callgroups????
>
> Not unless you invent something on your own.
> They are stored as a long long int which has 64 bits so
> this is not easily extendable. You could do some sort
> of checking for a user's permissions before doing the
> Pickup().

Sounded like a -users question to me. If you're a developer the
only thing I can tell you is that the ast_group_t type is used
in various places (see include/asterisk/channel.h for a start)
throughout the code and is directly read/written without any
special getter/setter functions so this cannot easily be replaced
by something like a struct capable of storing more groups.

Regards,
  Philipp

--
amooma GmbH - Bachstr. 126 - 56566 Neuwied - http://www.amooma.de
     Let's use IT to solve problems and not to create new ones.

Geschäftsführer: Stefan Wintermeyer
Handelsregister: Neuwied B 14998