[asterisk-dev] grains of sand

Dwayne Hubbard dhubbard at digium.com
Tue Apr 10 10:22:31 MST 2007

  I found a couple suggestions in this thread (previous subject: "SOX creates distortion on WAVE to GSM conversion") that I would like to capture and build upon.  I am volunteering to send a periodic reminder of the #asterisk-dev mailing list etiquette and proper usage.  There is no silver bullet that will stop incorrect postings to #asterisk-dev, but hopefully it will be a step towards a reduction in flame wars and incorrect postings.
  If you have suggestions for proper #asterisk-dev etiquette and list usage, please email me OFF LIST at dhubbard at digium.com.  I will regularly distribute a compilation of the suggestions to the community, and we will evolve it towards something that we can all happily live with.

regards,

Dwayne Hubbard
Software Developer
digium