[asterisk-dev] CDR fixes in trunk/branches-1.4

Steve Murphy murf at parsetree.com
Mon Apr 9 21:35:23 MST 2007

On Mon, 2007-04-09 at 14:41 -0700, Dan Austin wrote:
> The fixes appear to require mods to the ast_channel_alloc()
> Function.
>
> I have no opinion on the change beyond the request that
> poor chan_ooh323c not be forgotten again.  I'd fix it up myself,
> but it will be a week before I can get to it.

Dan--

I'm glad you wrote this; I checked asterisk-addons, and sure enough, the
ooh323 stuff indeed also calls the channel_alloc func. I've added the
extra args and
compiled it, and will commit it as soon as I feel it's safe to.

Sorry for lousing you guys up last time... yes, it was me. I'll do the
trunk
when I get the new changes into trunk, also...

murf