[asterisk-dev] SOX creates distortion on WAVE to GSM conversion

Nicholas Campion campnic at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 16:06:42 MST 2007

I'm not thinking less of Asterisk because of the this list.  I'm merely
suggesting that we would be no worse, and in my opinion we would be much
better, if we could just check the attitudes at the door.  For the project
to grow, people need to feel welcome to contribute.  I shouldn't be nervous
to ask questions to the -dev list.  That seems counter intuitive.

I think that the "code of conduct" would be a great thing for the list.
Part of the code should describe policy regarding treatment of other
developers and would-be developers.

Nick