[asterisk-dev] What is the reason to have dnsmgr disabled by default?

Hariharan Veerappan neevee.asterisk at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 19:23:32 MST 2007

Hello All,
Presently we are working with Cross porting of Asterisk with our PPC
based platform. We have completed the FXS and FXO signalling. Our
board has the capability of T1/E1 subscriber operation. For that, we
need to know about the test setup which is to be carried. Since the
development and testing cannot be done directly with leased T1 E1
line. We wish to know that any Central office emulation like cards
needed. Kindly advise the test setup for T1 E1 operation.
Thanks in advance,
Hariharan.V.