[asterisk-dev] bridge call CDR issue

Di-Shi Sun di-shi at transnexus.com
Thu Apr 5 19:32:24 MST 2007

Hi All,

When I tried asterisk 1.4 downloaded from svn yesterday, I found the CDR function did not work anymore after a call. After I readed the code, I found the ast_bridge_call in res_feature.c caused this problem.

In ast_bridge_call, the cdr structure of the chan, the inbound leg channel, is released. Then after the call, chan->cdr is NULL. CDR function gets the data from chan->cdr. So it returns -1.

This issue was intruduced from reversion 59486. I do not know this is a new feature or a small bug. If it is a feature, is there any other way we can get the CDR data except from cdr-csv or cdr-custom?

Thanks,

Di-Shi Sun.