[asterisk-dev] Voicemail to text translation

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Wed Apr 4 11:07:44 MST 2007

Wasn't that the company that turned out to be a sham and had a whole heap of Indians typing the text in semi real time?

Not that that's a bad thing - I'm always consulting on telling clients the right tool for the right job and automating in the second generation is fine with manual interaction in first gen rollout.

I'm curious though - if you know it's possible, and already know of a vendor and aren't prepared to take the advice of the list who say no one is doing this in asterisk at the moment....why bother asking?

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd
dean at cognation.net