[asterisk-dev] Voicemail to text translation

Sergey Kuznetsov asterisk_biz at deeptown.org
Wed Apr 4 07:13:23 MST 2007

The best speaker-independent voice recognition system at this moment is
Nuance products.
They have consumer products like Speak Naturally, or carrier-grade
products that can recognize
and text-to-speech for many languages and channels. I tested it and I
was very impressed but it so pricey.
You may see the examples on their web site, and contact them for quote.
Here in Canada I know for sure that Rogers and Bell Canada use them for
their customer service.

All the Best!
Sergey.