[asterisk-dev] developers help

Michael Rozov bendow at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 30 19:45:03 MST 2006

have a customer that is now using a company to forward cell phones calls
from his customer's base for
long distance calling. the company-when finding out that the did /lines he
buys from them are used for cell phones, upped the price-and made his
business consisting of 300 customers-to lose money.
I suggested asterisk, since i saw a friend set up a system for nurses
calling an asterisk IVR to check in, and check out when by Medicare
patients, the friend saved 70k using asterisk comparaed to a solution
offered by televantage of which he was a dealer- was very impressive.
I need a developer to take ownership and help us set it up for him.

thanks

Michael M. Rozov
Business Tel: 732-866-0343, 718-360-5333
Cell:732-688-1791