[asterisk-dev] Re: Crash with latest 1.2 svn r43186

Tony Mountifield tony at softins.clara.co.uk
Thu Sep 28 08:21:20 MST 2006

In article <451BC71F.3010606 at lam.cz>, Martin Vít <vit at lam.cz> wrote:
> It is caused by this change
>
> Use proper type to represent the group variable (issue #8025 reported by makoto)
>
> I've checkout fresh copy: svn checkout -r43699 and svn checkout -r43705 and 43705 is causing
> this crash, 43699 is ok.
> But i'm not skilled enough to find connection between this change ant this backtrace.
>
> Festr

I see from your traces that you are using OH323 channels.

Did you recompile chan_oh323 after you updated to 43705? It will need to be
recompiled because the layout of struct ast_channel has changed due to the
different sizes of unsigned int and ast_group_t.

If you use an old chan_oh323, you will get all sorts of weird behaviour
because data in the struct isn't where chan_oh323 thinks it should be.

Cheers
Tony
--
Tony Mountifield