[asterisk-dev] Re: Advice of charge

Tomislav Parčina tparcina at lama.hr
Thu Sep 28 06:58:57 MST 2006

Can you please be more specific. Which part of Asterisk code requires deep changes to make this work? Is it app_dial.c or something else?

> To export the AOC as channel variable, apply the attached
> patch (after applying the patches from the bugtracker (#7494
> and #7495). Note: The attached patch is a bad hack (a proof
> of concept), but it should give you an idea how it could work.
>
> To add the AOC variable to the CDRs add the following to you
> hangup extension in the respective context:
>
> exten => h,1,NoOp(${AOCE})
> exten => h,2,SetCDRUserField(AOCE=${AOCE})

Have you make this work on 1.4 version? Because I would like to give my programmers to work on Asterisk that we will actually use :))

--
Tomislav Parčina
Lama Computers Split
SIP: tomo at pbx.lama.hr