[asterisk-dev] Checking h323.h presence... no???

Vlasis Hatzistavrou asterisk at kinetixtele.com
Thu Sep 28 04:59:36 MST 2006

Hello,

In the latest SVN trunk versions that I have tried during the past days, during ./configure I keep on getting this in the config.log:

checking h323.h usability... no
checking h323.h presence... no
checking for h323.h... no

I have compiled and installed PWLib v1.10.0 & OpenH323 v 1.18.0 properly & the config.log says that the installation validity for both is ok.

So, my question is why ./configure cannot detect the presence of h323.h in openh323/include/ ?

Is this why the compilation of chan_h323.c fails or is there another reason?

Best regards,
Vlasis Hatzistavrou.