[asterisk-dev] Re: Passing DTMF through MeetMe

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Wed Sep 27 16:09:16 MST 2006

----- Tony Mountifield <tony at softins.clara.co.uk> wrote:
> I've had an interesting thread about app_conference with MattF, but
> it would be great if one of the experts here could comment on how to
> approach the issue using MeetMe.

Heh :-)

There have been requests for this before, but I don't know that anyone has seriously looked into doing it. Getting DTMF tone generation to work on pseudo channels is obviously a requirement, and they work very oddly (not the least of which is that they appear to be 'backwards' in the normal chan_zap/Zaptel channel sense).

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Senior Software Engineer