[asterisk-dev] Passing DTMF through MeetMe

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 04:42:16 MST 2006

I've been over this one many times. From what I've found the pseudo
zap channels(what all VOIP channels have to use to get into a meetme)
can't do DTMF with any measure of reliability at all. So what I did
was program into app_conference the ability to do DTMF broadcasting of
both inband and RFC DTMF.
http://www.eflo.net/files/VD_app_conference_0.6.zip

It does still have a random double-free memory that I can't find
anyone to fix which will crash Asterisk if you use inband DTMF
broadcasting a lot, but it has worked for me for periods of time as
long as 2 weeks without crashing.

To do DTMF broadcasting, make sure you read the README which has
instructions on the flags for Conference in the dialplan.

MATT---