[asterisk-dev] AMI Documentation

rizwan hisham rizwan_hisham at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 26 03:31:10 MST 2006

hi,
I am reading the AMI documentation from the Asterisk Developpers
Documentation project website these days but its very difficult to
understand as for most functions, variables and data structures no plain
english is used to tell what their functionality is before we dive in the
code. or maybe i dont kow if there is any documentation out there or not
which gives you a basic ides first and then starts with the code, as im new
asterisk user.

So anybody who has aome material related to AMI plz share. and also give me
some tips on reading someone else's code. Everybody knows how painful it is
to read and understand someone else's code.

Regards
Rizwan Hisham