[asterisk-dev] Advice of charge

Christian Richter christian.richter at beronet.com
Mon Sep 25 09:26:55 MST 2006

chan_misdn 0.4.x is part of asterisk 1.4. It actually supports receiving
of AOC, but there must be done some work for passing it through to
ZAP/SIP, also it still does not save the Data in the CDR.

These things are easy to implement, i didn't knew there was progress
regarding getting an AOC Framework into asterisk. I will check how it's
done in chan_zap and adapt it to chan_misdn, shouldn't be too hard.

cheers,

Christian