[asterisk-dev] Voicemail imap storage.

Sergey Okhapkin sos at sokhapkin.dyndns.org
Sun Sep 24 05:00:36 MST 2006

Who is working on imap storage implementation for app_voicemail? I'd like to
contact the developer(s) off list to discuss some issues I found trying to
get imap storage to work (1.4-beta2). So far the issues are, will dig
deeper...

1. I run courier-imap server, which does not support "/authuser=" directive,
need a way to login to imap using mailbox owner credentials.

2. Configurable imap path to store messages. I don't want voicemail in INBOX,
but in INBOX.Voicemal.New, INBOX.Voicemail.Old etc.

3. app_voicemail have to #include "linkage.c" before mail_open() call to
initialize c-client, this is required for at least  c-client 2002.

4. Different storage type (files/imap/odbc) configurable on global and
per-mailbox level.