[asterisk-dev] AstriConVideo ! Paris Nov 20-22! Book your calendar!

Olle E Johansson oej at edvina.net
Fri Sep 22 07:55:29 MST 2006

Friends in the Asterisk Video Task Force (and other developers on
asterisk-dev),

I just wanted to alert you that we've set the dates for the Asterisk
Video meeting:

November 20-22 in Paris !

I am working on the details - conference center, hotels etc - but
everything seems to
be coming to a quick solution and I wanted you to be able to book
these dates in your
calendar.

My suggestion is that we start 10 AM on Monday, nov 20th, and continue
to 3 PM (15:00) on Wednesday, November 22nd.

This is going to be a very practical meeting with interoperability
tests between
various devices, SIP debugging and coding. We need to figure out a
way to add
proper handling of video attributes in Asterisk and maybe look at
additional
features I know that you are working on out there

- Video on hold (streaming)
- Video prompts for IVRs
- T.140 text in addition to video
- Integration with 3G video
- Video conferencing

Let's investigate these areas together, trying to find solutions that
we can
work forward on - integration with other Open Source products or
just experience in connections to commercial products.

There will be a very limited amount of seats. Mail me off list if you
want me
to keep a seat open for you. You will have to cover your own costs, but
if everything works out we will have access to the conference center
sponsored.

Have a nice weekend. I'm sure I will - going to the Asterisk beachcamp
on the beautiful beach outside Malaga in Spain!

Cheers,
/Olle

---
* Olle E Johansson - oej at edvina.net
* Cell phone +46 70 593 68 51, Office +46 8 96 40 20, Sweden