[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 1.4 and spandsp3/txfax/rxfax

asterisk at ntplx.net asterisk at ntplx.net
Fri Sep 22 07:55:03 MST 2006

This question is mostly for Steve. But if anyone has it fixed/working....

Steve, thanks for all your work on spandsp and all the T38 stuff!

Is there a working easy install/patch for txfax/rxfax for Asterisk 1.4
I have the older versions working great with 1.2 and use it all the time.

I installed Asterisk Branch 1.4 and spandsp3pre23 and used the snapshot
txfax/rxfax for 1.4 but ran into several code issues. The txfax has
ASTERISK_FILE_VERSION duplicated (and a duplicate include) and rxfax
was missing the #include <spandsp.h>....also the depend seems to cause an
issue with compiling....but once all that stuff is cleaned up and it compiles
I still can't get it to work. It seems to start, but I never hear anything
and then crash asterisk 1.4...