[asterisk-dev] SIP Interoperability in Asterisk?

Steven critch at basesys.com
Thu Sep 21 15:30:43 MST 2006

On Thu, 2006-09-21 at 14:23 -0500, John Lange wrote:
> http://www.sipforum.org/component/option,com_docman/task,doc_download/gid,83/Itemid,75/
>
> The above linked document describes how SIP should be implemented to
> ensure interoperability between IP PBX type systems.
>
> First, I just want to make sure the Asterisk community is aware of this
> document.
>
> Second just curious what the status of these items are within Asterisk?
> How close is Asterisk to complying with these requirements?

First, I am sure the implementers of the SIP stack in asterisk are aware
of that.

Second, google is your friend. Use it. Often. And always before you ask
a question to a group you are obviously not a long time member of.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=asterisk+interop

Third, unless you where prepared to offer coding or testing help, you
are better off on the asterisk-users list.
--
Steven <critch at basesys.com>