[asterisk-dev] Cannot build latest trunk

Bruce Reeves asterisk at nortex-networks.com
Thu Sep 21 08:00:50 MST 2006

Looks like the problem is that CentOS 4.3 and the repositories do not
include latest version of binutils which is 2.17. Once I downloaded and
installed the latest version the build completes.

I got the new version from here: ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/binutils/

Thanks to ZX81 for the pointers.

--
Bruce
Nortex Networks