[asterisk-dev] Asterisk logging system.

Dmytro Mishchenko dioml at dreamtime.net
Wed Sep 20 02:57:06 MST 2006

Hello,
for test purposes I'm trying to run two Asterisks (1.2...) on one server.
They are installed in different directories. Every Asterisk instance use its
own config files. Both started fine (some channels disabled, enabled channels
listen on different ports).

By some reason on console of the second Asterisk I see logs of the first
Asterisk operations. 'debug' and 'verbose' message of the first Asterisk also
goes to the second Asterisk log files.

Any ideas about it?
Any confirmation that Asterisk logging system is not "static" and two
instances should work in parallel witout problems? Or its a bug which should
me submitted.

Thanks,
Dmitry