[asterisk-dev] app_queue member naming and AMI events

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Tue Sep 19 14:32:20 MST 2006

----- Nicolás Gudiño <nicolas at house.com.ar> wrote:
> 2) In order to track correctly the events in queue_log, you should use
> "/n" for Local channels. If not, you will get some events with Local
> and others with the real device name.

To bring this to some closure, we are going to make a change to app_queue to support a 'logical name' for all queue members, static or dynamic, which will be used in manager events and queue_log entries if supplied. This will even allow the queue_log to stay consistent when the mapping for a member changes from one channel name to another.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Senior Software Engineer