[asterisk-dev] Trunk 43282 does not build

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Tue Sep 19 11:32:04 MST 2006

> The first build worked but make install failed complaining
> about "No rule for asterisk/autoconf"

> After a make distclean (likely a mistake) it now will not
> build astman.c complaining about conflicting types for
> strtoq.

> I see that Mattf just commited some changes to the configure
> script with a comment "Hopes my branch doesn't break", so this
> might not be unexpected....

I missed this error from ./configure during the first pass-

config.status: creating build_tools/menuselect-deps
config.status: creating makeopts
config.status: error: cannot find input file: channels/h323/Makefile.in

Dan