[asterisk-dev] Trunk 43282 does not build

Morten Isaksen misak at misak.dk
Tue Sep 19 11:31:01 MST 2006

And I have some problems with rev 43284.

When I run configure it fails with:

configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating build_tools/menuselect-deps
config.status: creating makeopts
config.status: error: cannot find input file: channels/h323/Makefile.in

On 9/19/06, Dan Austin <Dan_Austin at phoenix.com> wrote:

> The first build worked but make install failed complaining
> about "No rule for asterisk/autoconf"
>
> After a make distclean (likely a mistake) it now will not
> build astman.c complaining about conflicting types for
> strtoq.
>
> I see that Mattf just commited some changes to the configure
> script with a comment "Hopes my branch doesn't break", so this
> might not be unexpected....

Morten Isaksen
http://www.misak.dk/blog/