[asterisk-dev] Asterisk Appliance?

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 10:27:40 MST 2006

Kevin

Thank you for your calm answers Kevin.  Thanks to everyone that made
the appliance happen as I am sure it will help deploy Asterisk into
the communications Industry.

I hope to use the appliance some day as a logoed demo machine to show
customers what Asterisk can do for them.

I hope to see and play with one at the Ohio Linux Fest.

Andrew