[asterisk-dev] RE: [asterisk-biz] looking for Wifi Ip Phones

Matthew Rubenstein email at mattruby.com
Thu Sep 14 07:58:57 MST 2006

	Samsung is testing in Denmark UMA/GAN phones roaming between WiFi and
GSM: http://www.thelocal.se/article.php?ID=4718 . Nokia's WiFi/GSM
phones ( http://www.voip-news.com/news/nokia-singtel-voip-wifi-090506/ )
don't necessarily roam between network types. That UMA/GAN is the key to
using a phone like a regular mobile phone, which is of course the key to
success in the general market.

--

(C) Matthew Rubenstein