[asterisk-dev] Asterisk Appliance?

Dinesh Nair dinesh at alphaque.com
Thu Sep 14 02:11:55 MST 2006

On 09/14/06 03:30 Matt Riddell (IT) said the following:
> feel (rightly so) that they understand the Asterisk codebase very well,
> and that they will therefore be creating (or are in the process of
> creating) their own GUI.

most present GUIs are just config file generators, to put it mildly. i'm
still not sure how understanding the C codebase of asterisk could relate to
a GUI, unless the GUI framework is a set of APIs into asterisk itself as
opposed to generating the .conf files.

dinesh at alphaque.com                (0 0)   http://www.openmalaysiablog.com/