[asterisk-dev] Transforming a 2 party MeetMe conference into a simple call

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 01:07:34 MST 2006

Several of us have been trying to add the capability to allow for this
and other channel bridging for over a year now:

http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=4297
http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=5841

Works fine in production for me on older 1.2 versions(4297 patch). We
have been using it for over a year. Can't seem to get code guardians
interested in adding this functionality to Asterisk.

MATT---