[asterisk-users] RE : Re: [asterisk-dev] Forwarding sip requests from none local domains

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Tue Sep 12 11:19:32 MST 2006

Hi

This is getting into an unnecessary flamewar.

So let's get back into the signal of it and drop the noise. Harry did
have an actual question. Harry: this includes you. Please don't reply
any unnesessary replies to heated accusations.

See the reply inline,

> > Harry asked (on -dev):
> >
> > > I use asterisk svn-trunk .
> > >
> > > I wish asterisk to forward all sip requests from non
> > > local domains to a proxy .
> > >
> > > For example asterisk handle domainA a sip agent send a
> > > invite to a domainB .
> > >
> > > Is asterisk able to check the domain and so forward
> > > the request to a context (with outboubounproxy)

Olle answered (still on -dev) :

On Tue, Sep 12, 2006 at 04:33:21PM +0200, harrygaillac-sip at yahoo.fr wrote:
> I've ever post this question many times on asterisk
> users without success ?
>
> My config :
>
> SER => outbound proxy presence/im server
>
>            ASTERISK
>             |    |
>             |    |
>           proxy/SER ===sip agents
>               +
>            rtpproxy
>
> If a sip agents dial local uri no problems but if
> those sip agents want to dial a none local uri ser
> have to handle the requests.
>
> I want to all sip requests for any domains are sent to
> asterisk. if domain is non local  asterisk forward the
> request to ser in order to handle the transaction
> between callee==ser==asterisk==caller

> [sip]
>
> exten => _.,1,NoOp(Incoming Call from house extension
> ${CALLERID} for ${EXTEN}@${SIPDOMAIN})
> exten => _.,2,GotoIf($[${SIPDOMAIN} = nxs.yi.org]?3:4)

This is a syntax error is SIPDOMAIN's value is empty. Also: is it
guaranteed never to be nxs.yi.org for non-local calls?

> exten => _.,3,Goto(sip-local,${EXTEN},1)
> exten => _.,4 Goto(outbound)
> exten => h,1,HangUp()
>
> I have to set up a context with outboundproxy
> any idea to write it ?

Anybody?

Tzafrir Cohen         sip:tzafrir at local.xorcom.com
icq#16849755          iax:tzafrir at local.xorcom.com