[asterisk-dev] PRI: help to understand why

Giorgio Incantalupo gincantalupo at fgasoftware.com
Tue Sep 12 08:27:33 MST 2006

Hi Doug,
thanks for answering.
I do not understand what could change if I used G instead of g....g
makes asterisk call starting from channel 1, G from the last but
wouldn't be the same?? Asterisk would complain about last channel
instead of the first.
I'd like to know why this happens...is it about an incoming call which
cannot be managed?? So the line would be busy...do not know...

Giorgio "confused" Incantalupo