[asterisk-dev] Temporary Voicemail prompt suggestion

John Lange j.lange at epic.ca
Mon Sep 11 09:52:21 MST 2006

The prompt for "Press 4 to record your temporary greeting", should
actually say "Press 4 to record or erase your temporary greeting".

I get the question "I can't erase my temporary greeting" often enough
that I think that warrants a change. This could also be done via a code
change to voicemail system but modifying the prompt is much easier.

I did not look in the most recent version of Asterisk so apologies if
this has already been changed or improved.

--
John Lange