[asterisk-dev] Re: file: trunk r42569 - /trunk/main/rtp.c

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Sun Sep 10 09:46:20 MST 2006

----- Tony Mountifield <tony at softins.clara.co.uk> wrote:
> Kevin P. Fleming <kpfleming at digium.com> wrote:
> >
> > It's not intentional; I did a round of software updates on the
> Subversion server on Friday
> > evening and it appears to have caused this. I'll try to get it
> solved.
>
> Thanks Kevin!

As it turns out they had always been quoted-printable, but the upgrade from Python 2.4.2 to 2.4.3 (because Gentoo doesn't package 2.4.2 any longer) introduced a bug in the quoted-printable content formatter that is part of the Python email module. I have changed the configuration to use plain 8-bit encoding, since we never needed quoted-printable in the first place anyway.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Senior Software Engineer